marketing Unified Praise | PinoyMovies2k
 

UP: Unified Praise is a live praise and worship album of Christian Contemporary music by the Australian Hillsong Church and English band Delirious?. The album appeared on the Billboard Top Heatseekers and reached No. 24 on the Top Christian Albums Chart.
Unified Praise was recorded live at the Sydney SuperDome by Darlene Zschech & the Hillsong Team with special guests Delirious? in Hillsong Conference 2003, in which there were over 20,000 people.



"Everyday" (Joel Houston) - 5:19
"Free" (Marty Sampson) - 4:06
"I Give You My Heart" (Reuben Morgan) - 8:07
"Worthy Is the Lamb" (Darlene Zschech) - 6:16
"I Could Sing of Your Love Forever"/"God's Romance" (Martin Smith) - 8:12
"King of Majesty" (Sampson) - 4:09
"Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble" (Smith) - 9:55
"Rain Down" (Smith & Stuart Garrard) - 6:22
"Majesty (Here I Am)" (Garrard & Smith) - 6:08
"What a Friend I've Found" (Smith) - 5:25
"History Maker" (Smith) - 10:05

Post a Comment

 
Top